The PURE clean
We use a low moisture rug cleaning process with a biodegradable, citrus based cleaning solution that’s residue free, has a 2 hour dry time and it safe for your family & pets. So, unlike your typical steam cleaners, we won’t leave your rugs soaking wet for 24 hours, which can actually cause mold to grow within the rug and padding. Our low moisture process & equipment provide a thorough deep clean without forcing soap or water behind the rugs backing. One of the other problems with typical steam cleaners is that they can’t remove all of the detergent that they force into the rug, which means that the rug fibers will remain sticky from the residue, actually attracting MORE dirt, and causing your rugs to re-soil. We kinda like to compare it to washing your hair and not rinsing out all of the shampoo you would have sticky hair that gets dirty faster! Or, it’s like dry cleaning your clothes. you send your fine clothes to the dry cleaner to avoid the damage done by soap and water, which is why people chose us over steam cleaners.
The PURE Approach
Our low moisture cleaning process:
- We begin with a pre-inspection walk through with the technician on site. This allows you to show the technician any specific areas of concern, and allows him to learn about the natural traffic patterns within your home.
- We then will pre-treat your rugs focusing on the heavily soiled areas.
- Pre-treatment is followed by specialized spot removal on any individual stubborn stains that might require special attention.
- Next, we spray the entire rug areas with our citrus based cleaning solution.
- After dampening the rug fibers, we perform a deep cleaning with our industrial rug cleaning equipment, which activates the solution and lifts the soil, debris and stains out of the rugs.
- We then finish up by using our hospital grade, triple heap filtered, industrial vacuum, which captures any of the remaining dirt or debris, and also reduces allergens.
There is only a 1-2 hour drying time because we don’t drench your rugs with unnecessary water.